gnagel

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.nagelphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some photographs from my recent visit to St. Peter's Lutheran Church in Columbus, Indiana:

p3170436360-6.jpg

p3170436613-6.jpg

p3170436375-6.jpg

p3170436279-6.jpg

p3170436722-6.jpg

p3170436569-6.jpg

p3170436330-6.jpg

p3170436367-6.jpg

p3170436720-6.jpg

p3170436714-6.jpg

Thanks again for looking...
Glenn

Nice series. Good record photography and I like no. 6 in particular. N.9 also appeals to me, not as a record, just a satisfying composition of lines and curves.

Wonderful set! Great looking church. #4 is superb, as is #9.

Did you get to hear that organ?

Very crisp and detailed shots, I also love the colour scheme the church have chosen, the whites, gold/browns and green work really well and I think you have highlighted that really well in these shots, difficult to pick a favourite!

Very crisp and detailed shots, I also love the colour scheme the church have chosen, the whites, gold/browns and green work really well and I think you have highlighted that really well in these shots, difficult to pick a favourite!
Thank you!

Glenn

Stunning set of photographs. Lots of interesting architecture there.

Stunning set of photographs. Lots of interesting architecture there.
Thank you...yes, there is a lot of interesting architecture in the nearby area as well. Columbus, Indiana is known for its architecture--kind of surprising for such a small city.

Glenn

I've been there too, but it's been quite some time. I don't know either how it developed into a town known for all the interesting architecture.

Have you ever been to the town in Indiana with the tree growing out of the courthouse?

Nice set.
Thank you
I've been there too, but it's been quite some time. I don't know either how it developed into a town known for all the interesting architecture.

Have you ever been to the town in Indiana with the tree growing out of the courthouse?
I know that many famous architects have designed buildings in Columbus...I very much enjoyed my time there. I'm not familiar with the tree growing out of the courthouse, but it sure sounds interesting.

Glenn

Unfortunately for some reason (probably because I'm on my work computer) but the photos aren't displaying.

Did you get to check out the other churches in Columbus? One of the crown jewels of Columbus is just a few blocks away, First Christian Church. They've been renovating the 166ft tower but should be wrapped up & the scaffolding removed by next weekend. This is the town I live in.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back