Why I never delete a photo.....

mrpink

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was looking through my shots from last week and came across this one......

DSC_7508ww by Matt Francosky, on Flickr

At first, looks like just a field of half dead sunflowers. Then I noticed two little pigtails sticking up among them, my daughters trademark hair do.....

zoo trip 9.4.10 008ww by Matt Francosky, on Flickr

just thought I would share. Comments welcomed.

p!nK

hahah cuteee

Wow... i'm surprised you noticed the pig tails in there. I spent like 2 minutes just looking for them.

I found them :)

Is that the second gunman, up on the grassy knoll???

This is worse than Where's Waldo!!

Can someone point 'em out please?

|..........................|
|..........................|
--------------------

X marks my daughter.

p!nK

I cant tell you how many times I have looked at photos that I have taken forever ago that I rejected immediately at the time and nocticed something special about them later. Or loved a photo forever and one day just say "wow, really?".
Its always a good idea to put away a photo you have taken in a drawer for a while, because your emotions are still fresh with that picture. Look at it again after about a week, if the photo still produces the same emotion great, if not then well......

hahah. I had to go to your flickr and get that baby (the picture with sunflowers, not your baby :p) up against a black screen.. finally, after a wild hunt, I'm proud to announce that I found the pigtails hidden behind a big old dead sunflower. Haha, good stuff, good stuff.

hahah. I had to go to your flickr and get that baby (the picture with sunflowers, not your baby :p) up against a black screen.. finally, after a wild hunt, I'm proud to announce that I found the pigtails hidden behind a big old dead sunflower. Haha, good stuff, good stuff.

:clap::clap::clap:

p!nK

Most reactions

New Topics

Back