stittly TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2007 Messages 45 Reaction score 0 Mar 26, 2008 #1 "Why not?" -- those were the words that came out of my friends mouth just before this happened: We had just washed his car and we were going back into town. Luckily I had my camera on me.
"Why not?" -- those were the words that came out of my friends mouth just before this happened: We had just washed his car and we were going back into town. Luckily I had my camera on me.
T Traxtor TPF Noob! Joined Mar 25, 2008 Messages 121 Reaction score 0 Location Kongsberg, Norway Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 26, 2008 #2 Nice shot. Real clear. Did you take any from the front?
stittly TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2007 Messages 45 Reaction score 0 Mar 26, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Nope, sorry. I jumped out, took the picture, jumped back in and we sped away! :mrgreen: