Why wouldnt they accept my photos?

thanks, that means a lot to me dewey, I guess i'll just keep trying and hope they accept them next time. I'll try noise reduction

Another way to make a little money is by selling prints on deviant art. I haven't tried it yet because my skill isn't that good yet and I don't have a credit card but maybe when I get better I may try. Selling prints there will also give you more money, more exposure and its a lot safer because they are still protected under rights so people can only use them for personal use.

i'll look into that, i didnt know that it was possible to sell on deviant art. also, a question for everyone, does everyone agree that i probably shouldnt even waste my time trying to get into gettyimages , corbis, or other sites like that?

Yes, don't waste your time with getty or corbis. You're more likely to be abducted by aliens than get accepted there if you're not already established with an enormous library.

I would suggest that you try Alamy -- www.alamy.com. Note that their quality threshold is pretty high, so read their submission guidelines. You will make much more on Alamy than you will on any microstock.

ok, thanks ryan, I kind of figured that those big places are for mostly pros, just making sure. Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back