WHYYYYYYYYYYY

SoMa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
why does this place keep me up so late!! my eyes hurt from reading and being sleepy... but i cannot for the life of me stop reading,, im in the off-topic section for crying out loud!! :confused::lol::lol::confused:

Why not? Got something better to do? I should be studying. TPF reading is a worthier cause than my future. :)

I agree.. Too much to read and too many smartass comments to make...

And besides it's a passion.

haha 2 am and here i am again... addictive passion?... is that legal?

Will be? Have you seen my post count? This place is worse than world of warcraft. People ask me why I don't play online role playing games. No time too much TPF to read and post on :lol:

On a side note I won't be up at 4am today like I was last night. I gotta get myself into a process where I can sleep tomorrow at 10pm without virtual jetlag or I'm screwed for my exam on wed :(

Will be? Have you seen my post count? This place is worse than world of warcraft. People ask me why I don't play online role playing games. No time too much TPF to read and post on :lol:

On a side note I won't be up at 4am today like I was last night. I gotta get myself into a process where I can sleep tomorrow at 10pm without virtual jetlag or I'm screwed for my exam on wed :(

Not so sure about that...I had a roommate drop out of college for WoW...

Addictions? I have no clue about these addictions of which you speak.

*tiptoes out before anyone notices post count*

What's there to notice about Corry's postcount, I wonder? Out loud!

Not so sure about that...I had a roommate drop out of college for WoW...

I was totally addicted to that game, for three weeks.

Then I just got burnt out on "find this place" "go kill x amount of so many creatures and return" Have you ever played it? Its the most redundant game EVER

Most reactions

New Topics

Back