What's new

Wide Angle Dump Truck

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
1,881
Reaction score
5
Location
Fort Worth, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I really like this one :)

3111458802_08e6768da5_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
Haha, brilliant, you found beauty in ugliness! I think I can see an improvement compared to the old trucks you posted here less than a year ago :)
 
It's pretty sweet alright, just the big bit of sensor dust takes away from the image though...
 
Haha, brilliant, you found beauty in ugliness! I think I can see an improvement compared to the old trucks you posted here less than a year ago :)

Yea, I'll say! I was just telling my husband the same thing. I wish I had access to go reshoot those. I am going to my inlaws farmland in Missouri in a few weeks and they told me they would take me shoot some old trucks and barns there. Should be fun :)

It's pretty sweet alright, just the big bit of sensor dust takes away from the image though...

Ah, Nice catch. I will fix that. Sh*t was blowing all over me out there.
 
Lyncca, dont worry, dust spots drive me mental also, I get them too, and when you have such a great shot like yours, it's not always easy to spot. Well dont, excellent work.
 
its photos like this that 16y/o noobs like me aspire to take. amazing work

Ohh! Thanks! I'm really a noob too. Been shooting less than a year :)

This is one of the trucks referred to earlier. I took this one last Feb.
This new one is much better I think :)
phillips-1.jpg
 
that is an insane improvement. I have been taking photos here and there for the last year or so, my DSLR is arriving next week some time (the one in my gear list) so im really looking foreward to that! about 90% of my work is traditional dark room technique stuff. mainly i just enjoy the dark and peace. will post photos when my computer is working again!
 
Thank you :) Congrats on the new camera!
 
I really admire your PS skills. That's a good product.
 
nice picture its like a transformers pic to me
 
Schweet images. I can just hear that ol sucker fire up. Lovin the angle, the colours, and the ol truck. Nicely done.:thumbup::thumbup:
 
Cool hot rod! :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom