Wide but narrow

shorty6049

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this is an edit of another picture i posted but i wasnt getting many replies on it, so i figured i'd open up a thread just for this version of the photo because i'm not sure if its good or not... hoping someone will give an opinion, thanks!- Tony

squishpan.jpg

Peaceful and eerie. It makes me think of night walks and warm weather. I like the way the lights are giant orbs that starburst out. I always seem to get one or the other, but never both from night lights. It has nice tonal range, too.

The only distraction here are the burnt-out areas near the ground. Those must be.. what do you call them? Foot lights?? In my young hoodlum days, my friends and I made a sport of running through and kicking over as many as possible. Maybe you could find some young hoodlums who would enjoy kicking them over for you? Though that would change the lighting in general, I suppose.

I quite like this shot.:thumbup:

thanks!, there arent any footlights in this photo though, they might be cars you're looking at, these were 6 second exposures i think

Okay, I see what you mean now. No, you wouldn't want to go kicking those.

What lens did you shoot this with?

sigma 20mm 1.8, its like 5 images stitched together and then squeezed to about half the original width though because it was just too hard to look at it when it was so wide. the originals are in the landscape forum, under the title "night pano"

anyone else wanna chime in?

Most reactions

Back