What's new

Wild West of Texas

kbeelitz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Location
TEXAS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was traveling to Amarillo this weekend and outside of Childress I saw this beautiful old shack. Thanks to Photoshop the nasty unavoidable power lines and poles are out of the photo.

p4260887kb2alq1ayc3.jpg


p4260887kb2bsr6.jpg


p4260887kb2cxt5.jpg



Original Photo:
p4260887wy8.jpg
 
Power polls are evil... Nice job... only thing that bugs me is that blown out sky.


Thanks. I'm if-ee on these clouds b/c of the location of the sun, but tell me what you think..

p4260887kb3800x525tb5.jpg
 
Nice job... only thing that bugs me is that blown out sky.

I live in Amarillo and I have noticed that the sky is "blown out" to the naked eye a lot this spring. It has been driving me crazy waiting for the beautiful blue sky to come out. It seems "hazy" all of the time right now. Oh well patience and photoshop will over come this. :mrgreen:


fil
 
I live in Amarillo and I have noticed that the sky is "blown out" to the naked eye a lot this spring. It has been driving me crazy waiting for the beautiful blue sky to come out. It seems "hazy" all of the time right now. Oh well patience and photoshop will over come this. :mrgreen:


fil

We went to the Palo Duro Canyon the same weekend of this photo, and I saw only 2 puff clouds; except of Saturday though.



Does the clouds in the 2nd photo look ok?
 
I like the clouds a lot in the last pic. I helps even out the blown out parts in the sky. Now if you could crop it so the horizon is not centered you'd have one heck of a shot!
 
I like the clouds a lot in the last pic. I helps even out the blown out parts in the sky. Now if you could crop it so the horizon is not centered you'd have one heck of a shot!


THanks!! Is this based off the system of thirds?
 
Correct...

question: because the photo is actually centered but it looks better cropped. Is it possible to crop the photo in respect to the rule of 3rds and at the same time maintain a format that will print at 10x8

When I cropped the photo the format changed to 8x4 or something that like.

Would changing the resolution resolve this problem?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom