Wile E Coyote on the hunt

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We had our first good snowstorm here this week so I headed out to see what I could find. Found this coyote out hunting. It was more interested in the hunt then me, it crossed by me within 30ft.

MSP_9324-L.jpg

MSP_9327-L.jpg

MSP_9329-L.jpg

MSP_9352-3-L.jpg

MSP_9354-L.jpg

MSP_9362-2-L.jpg

MSP_9355-L.jpg

MSP_9360-2-L.jpg

Fantastic set.

Really nice, love the snow on the nose.

These are great!

Great shots.

I agree with the above. Quite a handsome beast too.

Awesome set. They are one of our most wary animals, and many people will never see one in their lives, even though they might be all around.

We live in Suburban Knoxville, TN and they are all over the place here. We see them running down the street and in our backyard all the time.

Great set. Nominated that last one for POTM. The snow on his nose and the eye contact are perfect.

Lots of coyote sightings around here in the woods where the dog and I hike. I have only seen a few from a distance. I keep the dog on leash all the time because of them and we stick to mid day and fairly well traveled areas. They attacked a friends dog who was off leash and caused some serious injuries. They pretty much leave people alone but an off leash dog is a target.

Great set. It must have been pretty cool having come that close and pose for you.

Great set. Nominated that last one for POTM. The snow on his nose and the eye contact are perfect.

Lots of coyote sightings around here in the woods where the dog and I hike. I have only seen a few from a distance. I keep the dog on leash all the time because of them and we stick to mid day and fairly well traveled areas. They attacked a friends dog who was off leash and caused some serious injuries. They pretty much leave people alone but an off leash dog is a target.

Thank you. We have quite a few around here. The first one I saw was 30 years ago along the marshes

Great set. It must have been pretty cool having come that close and pose for you.

Thanks. This one was watching me as I was watching it. I set up just a head of where it was hunting

wow really enjoyed this set.. so much fun getting closer and closer and then that beautiful face..wow

Most reactions

New Topics

Back