Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This guys been hang around the harbor.

$coyote 5-16-12 003-2.JPG

$coyote 5-16-12 053-2.JPG

Last edited:
How close we're you?! I thought those would attack! Have I watched too many movies?

Whoa--that second shot is a strong one! NICE and close-up!!! Good shootin'!

That second shot is really nice!

Second shot is a beauty!

I like the almost cheeky look of the first, but the second really outshines it with that toothy grin and strong wild stare. I also really like that he has a sense of size as well, often a hard thing to capture in a photo

Be careful! I don't see Roadrunner anywhere, so he's probably looking to eat you.

Thanks you for looking and the nice comments

How close we're you?! I thought those would attack! Have I watched too many movies?

No for the most part they run when they see people. They're all over the place around New England. MSnowy another nice shot. What part of MA. are you from?

I love the second one; the vertical lines and the look on the Coyote make it a VERY aggressive shot...

No for the most part they run when they see people. They're all over the place around New England. MSnowy another nice shot. What part of MA. are you from?

Thanks. There was a stream between us so he was fairly calm as was I. I'm just south of Boston.

Most reactions

Back