Will anyone edit my photo? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are 2 edits. Maybe you can re-shoot outdoors next time. :) I think you can get much nicer results w/ natural lighting outdoors. Good luck in your acting endeavor.
meE70.jpg
BjonQ

Last edited:
Geeze, I didn't even get a thank you!

She'll prolly never come back....lol

Thank you guys for editing my photo!

You shouldn't jump to conclusions - I had to go to work for the past 6 hours, but I left this window open so I could check back. I think the edits are wonderful and I appreciate the time you put into them. Thank you again. :D

And thank you for your suggestions as well, I'll try to employ them if I get the chance.

You're welcome!!!!!!

Do a re-shoot outdoors but in a shade, move away maybe about 8 feet from a wall or a backgound. The shadow is so distracting as MissCream suggested. The photo you posted wont speak well of you no matter how good MissCream did it

I believe a good photo is 95% composition, and 5% post process. You took care of the 95% and MissCream can only do 5%

where are you located? if your near NYC area id be happy to do a mini outdoor photo sesh and get you a nice pic. simply meet my schedule and I'll get you a professional looking shot in a jiffy.

where are you located? if your near NYC area id be happy to do a mini outdoor photo sesh and get you a nice pic. simply meet my schedule and I'll get you a professional looking shot in a jiffy.

Post # 13 says near Philadelphia...

Rocan: That is so sweet of you to offer! I live near Philadelphia. I do have a car, but I don't know how feasible it would be, I think you're 2-3 hours away!

Wow.. she got a bad sunburn all of the sudden! :)

Has realized that I really need to pay more attention to the dates on these threads. Grr, I hate being a Noob to a forum. I havent quite figured out the flow completely yet. Not exactly what I'm used to.

Where in Philly? How far are you from Baltimore? That's where I am and we could do a shoot together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back