What's new

Will Olympus OM-10 lenses work well with an Olympus E-620 with an adapter?

CamCracker

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
100
Reaction score
3
Location
United States of America
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The title of the topic explains what I need to know. I have some OM lenses. I saw an adapter ( [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Fotodiox-Olympus-Adapter-Panasonic-DMC-L10/dp/B001G4SHYA]Amazon.com: Fotodiox Olympus OM Lens to OM 4/3 Mount Adapter for E-30, E-3, E-400, E-410, E420, E450, E-510, E-520, E-620, Panasonic DMC-L10 Cameras: Camera & Photo[/ame] ) Will it work well with the E-620? The E-620 is a 4/3 model, which is what works best with my lenses, so I hear. Thanks for any help! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom