What's new

Windmill rural landscape

burgo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 21, 2010
Messages
240
Reaction score
2
Location
Ballarat
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This shot was taken from the side of the road so I had limitations on composition. But it turned out nice. It had a fence in the long grass which I removed with CS5 heal brush.
windmill3.jpg
 
Very nice. Very vivid colors. A bit of fence sticks up over the horizon on the left, not sure if that's an artifact from the fence you removed or a different fence, but you might want to trim that a bit.
 
Nice well-balanced image! I like the way the windmill contrasts with the clouds and also the patch of deep blue sky in the upper left that balances the windmill in the lower right. Is the color of the vegetation really that intense?
 
Beautiful landscape, beautiful colors! I love the composition and crispness of this photo.
 
I 2nd the last post:)
 
Thanks to everyone for your nice comments


Nice well-balanced image! I like the way the windmill contrasts with the clouds and also the patch of deep blue sky in the upper left that balances the windmill in the lower right. Is the color of the vegetation really that intense?

yes the colours were that intense. It is Spring in Australia and in my area there are these yellow wild flowers (which are in fact a weed) growing like crazy.

The fence over the horizon of the windmill is another fence.

Here is an snap I took about a mile down the road from the windmill of a paddock with the same flowers in it. It's not a very good image but it shows you just what I mean about this weed going mad.

burrumbeet12.jpg
 
Beautiful image (disclosure: I love windmills). I think I would've composed it a bit wider, but of course I don't know how much of an obstacle the fence that you mention was.
 
The green and yellow n the grass gives the picture a boost.... great pic...

:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom