Windmill rural landscape

burgo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
burgosphotography.com.au
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This shot was taken from the side of the road so I had limitations on composition. But it turned out nice. It had a fence in the long grass which I removed with CS5 heal brush.
windmill3.jpg

Very nice. Very vivid colors. A bit of fence sticks up over the horizon on the left, not sure if that's an artifact from the fence you removed or a different fence, but you might want to trim that a bit.

Nice well-balanced image! I like the way the windmill contrasts with the clouds and also the patch of deep blue sky in the upper left that balances the windmill in the lower right. Is the color of the vegetation really that intense?

I 2nd the last post:)

Thanks to everyone for your nice comments

Nice well-balanced image! I like the way the windmill contrasts with the clouds and also the patch of deep blue sky in the upper left that balances the windmill in the lower right. Is the color of the vegetation really that intense?

yes the colours were that intense. It is Spring in Australia and in my area there are these yellow wild flowers (which are in fact a weed) growing like crazy.

The fence over the horizon of the windmill is another fence.

Here is an snap I took about a mile down the road from the windmill of a paddock with the same flowers in it. It's not a very good image but it shows you just what I mean about this weed going mad.

burrumbeet12.jpg

Beautiful image (disclosure: I love windmills). I think I would've composed it a bit wider, but of course I don't know how much of an obstacle the fence that you mention was.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back