What's new

Window View

really cool. To me the clouds appear to be a painting hanging on the wall. good eye and nice tones in this one. :D
 
It's very appealing, but I don't exactly know why. I think it would make a cool CD cover though.
 
instantly made me think: "locked away in a prison" love the lowkey tones and the implication of the window and the chair beneath it.
 
Thanks...really!!!

Jimee said:
It's very appealing, but I don't exactly know why.
Me too :) When I saw it, I had to shoot it. And I instantly thought b/w. But I'm not sure why it caught my attention. It didn't even really like it? Maybe it's all the different textures?
 
looks like the dude escaped.... I like it...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom