F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 31, 2009 #1 Critiques are always welcome.
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 31, 2009 #2 Looks like a clinching fist to me, but I like it very much anyway. The sky is super intense. Was that with a bare lens or with a filter?
Looks like a clinching fist to me, but I like it very much anyway. The sky is super intense. Was that with a bare lens or with a filter?
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 1, 2009 #3 Nice shot. Cool formation and good light.
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Invisible, abraxas, thanks. I used a polarizer on this one.
S Stock Photos TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 213 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 1, 2009 #5 I like the color tone of the rocks. I would have centered it more though.
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 2, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks for the comment, Stock Photos.