JDS TPF Noob! Joined Aug 3, 2006 Messages 592 Reaction score 0 Location Oakdale, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 28, 2007 #2 Very nice! I like the first one, and the silhouette one the best...
mdw TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2007 Messages 289 Reaction score 1 Location The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 28, 2007 #3 The silhouette is great!
Tangerini No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 31, 2007 Messages 2,886 Reaction score 4 Location In my house :) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 28, 2007 #4 :thumbsup: I agree the silhouette is wonderful! I also like the first, but wish we could see what her hand is touching...
:thumbsup: I agree the silhouette is wonderful! I also like the first, but wish we could see what her hand is touching...
A andrew todd TPF Noob! Joined Oct 13, 2006 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Feb 28, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Tangerini said: :thumbsup: I agree the silhouette is wonderful! I also like the first, but wish we could see what her hand is touching... Click to expand... me too.. that was my biggest self critique.. i kind of just snapped this one off candidly.. then realised my error afterward
Tangerini said: :thumbsup: I agree the silhouette is wonderful! I also like the first, but wish we could see what her hand is touching... Click to expand... me too.. that was my biggest self critique.. i kind of just snapped this one off candidly.. then realised my error afterward
snownow TPF Noob! Joined Jun 17, 2005 Messages 463 Reaction score 2 Location So cal. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 28, 2007 #6 They are all very nice, the over saturation is a little distracting. But over all well done
S sujialin TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2006 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Mar 1, 2007 #7 Wow, such knockouts to me. can't spot any flaws in these photos.