chaos4fun

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just looking for some critique.

IMG_1708Sephia.jpg

not bad..its kinda good..

I think the picture could be improved if you explore other angles the picture can be taken from. There is a lot of opportunity for increased visual interest with the two ilos, the trees and the two buildings.

Peter

It has potential, but I think it would look better in [possibly a high contrast] black and white.

b&w for sure.looks too desaturated.i did a quick b&w.

barn1.jpg

Last edited:
I see sensor dust in the sky ... (I have my eyes tuned for that as I need to clone out all the muck that's on my sensor all the time :oops: ) - and I think the snow is too overexposed. It looks better in May's edit, but the original is way too bright as it is.

Those two "towers" on the right fascinate me!
They seem to be real structures, with a roof and everything, yet they are see-through... I don't get it! :scratch:

I see sensor dust in the sky ... (I have my eyes tuned for that as I need to clone out all the muck that's on my sensor all the time :oops: ) - and I think the snow is too overexposed. It looks better in May's edit, but the original is way too bright as it is.

Those two "towers" on the right fascinate me!
They seem to be real structures, with a roof and everything, yet they are see-through... I don't get it! :scratch:

They're corn silos. I think they are made of wire so the corn doesn't mold, not entirely sure. But I know the ones in my area are always filled with husked and unhusked corn cobs.

Most reactions

Back