What's new

Winter in Poland 2008

MrMikeyZ2189

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
101
Reaction score
12
Location
RI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_3630.jpg

DSC_3599.jpg

DSC_3338.jpg

DSC_3331.jpg

DSC_3330.jpg

DSC_3632.jpg

DSC_3353.jpg
 
Added later: While i made my comments , the second image was not in view and so all numbering went wrong; so i modified them. Kindly number the images, always; then even if one image did not appear that would be understood by the missing number......


#1 : a nice still life

#2:Really excellent

#3: would have been trimmed out a large portion from left side and bottom so that the tree transorms to a real point of interest, retaining the fence in the immediate foreground

#4: Good street shot

#5: I like the previous still life more

#6: I always love this kind of photography

#7: wonderful shot

#6; Really beautiful scene

Regards and all the Best :D
 
Last edited:
Thanks a lot! I agree with your comment about number 2 as well and as far as the last photo I think it's probably one of the best shots that I have ever taken. I'm really proud of it as well because it's a WWII concentration camp security tower. I was very privileged to be at such a place and had perfect timing for the awesome lighting
 
Judging by your photo of Wrocław I assume you don't live very far from me. I really love the last shot. I've been to a couple of the WWII camps and the mood of such places is simply hard to express with words.
 
Last edited:
Judging by your photo of Wrocław I assume you don't live very far from me. I really love the last shot. I've been to a couple of the WWII camps and the mood of such places is simply hard to express with words.

I totally agree with your statement. It is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to express in words the vibes and the mood that you come across when visiting places like this. I live in the states, but I still have family in Wroclaw and Warsaw.
 
wonderfully expressive shots. Thank you for sharing.
 
I edited my comments above; so erasing the comment here

regards :D
 
Last edited:
i am totally confused now; when i put my thoughts the present images 3,4,5 and 6 were 2,3,4 and 5 with another 6th; but now i see a new second, that huge building!!! how come??? :scratch: i see no editing too!!! :banghead:

Regards :D

Not too sure what you mean? haha. As far as editing these photos just had some saturation added and some sharpening in iphoto quick. Nothing drastic. I try to represent myself as a more naturalistic kind of photog, staying away from ps as much as possible. I enjoy editing and honestly don't know too much about it and i will probably pick up on it because I'm considering starting a small business project on the side. For now though, majority of my photos are just sharpened up and maybe have some color added
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom