Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Winter is coming
$tumblr_mzsun6Q7xV1tnrw84o1_1280.jpg
Seward Otter
$tumblr_mzqag6jxEH1tnrw84o1_1280.jpg
Lighted Windmill
$tumblr_mylu2sd7xO1tnrw84o1_1280.jpg

Nice work. Fir the #1 I would use much longer lens to throw the BG in total "oblivion" :D.
The otter maybe better in color, #3 is an interesting picture to explore the detail.

Nice work. Fir the #1 I would use much longer lens to throw the BG in total "oblivion" :D.

I gotta disagree with you there, I think being able to slightly make out the background adds a lot of context to the subject, but it is still OOF enough so as not to be overpowering the subject.

Thanks everyone. And thanks BrickHouse, the otter is one of my favorite ones. You always hear about animals that live in the water having a special coat that let's the water roll off them. But I've never seen it until I saw this otter. When he dived and his back end came out of the water it had virtually no water on it. But still had that sheen to it. Kinda weird, but I liked it. I was also close enough to touch him, when I got down on the pier to shoot this. HE actually hung around and almost posed for shots. Ha ha.

I gotta disagree with you there, I think being able to slightly make out the background adds a lot of context to the subject, but it is still OOF enough so as not to be overpowering the subject.
:D This is mostly a personal perception. I just consider this BG unluckily not very interesting and not supporting the picture, thus my proposal. Maybe in different weather, with sun etc. I would see it differently.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back