hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
Great set! Favorites are #1 and #4

These are great. I am loving the red/orange tones in #1 & #4.

Wow these are beautiful!

the first and last are nice, but i think the third one with the sun behind the lighthouse is my favorite. gorgeous photos.

Great vibrant oranges there but peaceful at the same time.

Very nice set!

Quite nice images. It's hard to pick a favorite. They all have something unique and special about them.

o_O ... awesome, they are so nice and calm ..

ps. the first one deserves to get reduced the halo around vertical sides of pillar ..

Last edited:
Beautiful! Number one by a mile!

love them all....

Great set! Favorites are #1 and #4

Thanks Cheryl!

These are great. I am loving the red/orange tones in #1 & #4.

Thanks so much!

Wow these are beautiful!

Thank you!

the first and last are nice, but i think the third one with the sun behind the lighthouse is my favorite. gorgeous photos.

I was really hoping the sun would stay in that red ball when it got behind the light but the clouds and haze thinned as it climbed. This location is not far from me and only requires a short hike to get close so I will be back!

Great vibrant oranges there but peaceful at the same time.

Thanks!

Very nice set!

Thank you!

Quite nice images. It's hard to pick a favorite. They all have something unique and special about them.

Thanks - have you been? We should do a TPF meet up there for our New England members. There's a ton of room to shoot.

They're all very nice, love everything about them.

Thanks Kirk.

o_O ... awesome, they are so nice and calm ..

ps. the first one deserves to get reduced the halo around vertical sides of pillar ..

Thanks. Good advice. I'll try to fix that.

Beautiful! Number one by a mile!

Thank you.

love them all....

Thanks!

Watching the sun come up by the shore, is like a big bowl of ice cream. Getting a good set of shots with color, is like adding the sprinkles on top. For me I tend to lean toward the 3rd, a flare done well, is hard to beat. The only niggle I might have is in the darker color ones, as NTZ mentioned there is a noticeable area where possibly your selections were a tad off.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back