darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Dec 13, 2005 #1 I went out last night and did some cold photography
highbred3d TPF Noob! Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 108 Reaction score 2 Dec 13, 2005 #2 I dig the snowman shot... I would kinda like to see with alot more headroom above him tho, and less space beneath him, isolate him at the bottom of the frame.
I dig the snowman shot... I would kinda like to see with alot more headroom above him tho, and less space beneath him, isolate him at the bottom of the frame.
D danalec99 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 8,345 Reaction score 69 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 14, 2005 #3 that first shot is really cool! But I'd crop the dark area in the bottom.
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Dec 14, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for comments! Here's a new crop
D danalec99 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 8,345 Reaction score 69 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 14, 2005 #5 darin3200 said: Here's a new crop Click to expand... just what I had in mind!
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Dec 14, 2005 #6 Love the crop. Good job Darin! : )
Knopka TPF Noob! Joined Sep 22, 2005 Messages 543 Reaction score 14 Location CT, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 14, 2005 #7 I like both shots! And the cropped version is much better .
Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 19, 2003 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 29 Location Hollywood, FLA USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 14, 2005 #8 i like the pano crop a lot better too:thumbup: