Winter on the Bayou

Boutte

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
BelleChasse La. (About ten miles south of New Orle
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_8971b.jpg

Yes, first one appears a bit crowded; yet some element attracts me; but why, sir, you kept that dark element in that corner, i just can't understand

Yes, the second image is over pprocessed, but i think that was deliberate to give an otherworldly look

Regards :D

Yes, first one appears a bit crowded; yet some element attracts me; but why, sir, you kept that dark element in that corner, i just can't understand

Yes, the second image is over pprocessed, but i think that was deliberate to give an otherworldly look

Regards :D
Yeah I know the second is over the top. That's what I like about it.

I just noticed the shadow in the top right. I had to use my hand to shade the lens. Thanks for pointing that out. The real problem with this photo is the tree to the right. Unfortunately I ran out of memory so I couldn't shoot another one. I'm going back there this Saturday, I hope i have a good sky.

It looks like a neat place to shoot. I would be tempted to get closer to the water and do some reflections....but that's just me. :mrgreen:

It looks like a neat place to shoot. I would be tempted to get closer to the water and do some reflections....but that's just me. :mrgreen:
I was shooting these from an elevated freeway. I went back yesterday hoping to catch a good sunset. It was too cloudy though. I got some nice shots but it was so dark I had to bump up my ISO and wound up with a lot of noise.

I really like the third one in your second post. Well done!

Those look like egrets to me. If so, they're here in Minnesota during the summer. I see them all the time on bike rides. My favorite bird. Nice photos.

Most reactions

Back