Winter Paintball

TRod73

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a couple from a few weeks ago in the snow...

Snowball%202008333.jpg

Snowball%202008317.jpg

Ah, I remember playing in the cold and snow. Great fun but getting pelted with cold paintballs on cold skin and hands is an experience.

Nice captures. I should really get my Shocker and BBT Autococker out of the closet and start playing again.

Wow, i wished my fields were like that in the snow, i went one time during the snow and no one showed up. I love the one of the guy running

I like the first shot shows the real paintball action. However the snow looks blue i don't know much about snow photography but i guess you could overexpose it slightly and change you white balance.

I like the first shot shows the real paintball action. However the snow looks blue i don't know much about snow photography but i guess you could overexpose it slightly and change you white balance.

LOL..... the snow was actually pink, red, blue, green and some other varieties... I had to find a happy medium and get as close as I could to "white". It looked like someone had thrown paint buckets all over when it was over.

LOL..... the snow was actually pink, red, blue, green and some other varieties... I had to find a happy medium and get as close as I could to "white". It looked like someone had thrown paint buckets all over when it was over.

Do you mind if I do a little PP on that first shot? I'm a PS dork and like to play :)

*edit* just saw that it's okay in your profile so I thought I'd post my 10 minute photoshopped version - please PM if you'd like me to take it down.

Snowball2008333-JED.jpg

Do you mind if I do a little PP on that first shot? I'm a PS dork and like to play :)

*edit* just saw that it's okay in your profile so I thought I'd post my 10 minute photoshopped version - please PM if you'd like me to take it down.

Snowball2008333-JED.jpg

No Prob.... after messin with it a while, I just said forget it, and uploaded it.... ( I am very lost at doing PS and post editing...) Looks alot better now!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back