#1 I really like. I would maybe step back or angle a little differently to let in all of the shadow from the table too though, I dig shadows, its just a personal opinion. And good Lord we don't get snow like that in Alabama. We get schools shut down for flurries that don't even stick!!
#2 I love the lines, I'd just crop a little off the left side so that the post is up against the end of the picture so the line seems more continuious.
#3 A little tilted it seems, but it seems like that's because of where you're standing, not your camera-holding abilities. Also I think I'd like to see this in color too, I'm interested in what the house looks like.
#4 I think its a good up close shot, just a little too bright so its hard to see what's in focus at first glance. Maybe if you added a little to the shadows.
#5 This one has a halo effect around the bridge, you'll get feedback from that, but I think it actually looks kind of neat in this picture.
Overall I really like these, well done. I'm usually not a B&W girl, but for snow, those kind of shots are money! Keep shooting! Hope the C&C was helpful!