Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 10, 2014 #1
striving4mediocrity TPF Noob! Joined Oct 8, 2013 Messages 65 Reaction score 4 Location Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 10, 2014 #2 It's tough to tell what the subject of this photo is.
bc_steve Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 8, 2013 Messages 1,384 Reaction score 622 Location British Columbia, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 10, 2014 #3 not really doing it for me... the lower middle feels cluttered, and as the above poster mentioned I'm not sure what I should be looking at or why
not really doing it for me... the lower middle feels cluttered, and as the above poster mentioned I'm not sure what I should be looking at or why
minicoop1985 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 3, 2013 Messages 5,520 Reaction score 1,866 Location Appleton, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 11, 2014 #4 I think I'm biased because I've been past this building a few hundred times. To me it works as an abstract. An odd composition, but there's something to be said for crossing boundaries.
I think I'm biased because I've been past this building a few hundred times. To me it works as an abstract. An odd composition, but there's something to be said for crossing boundaries.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 12, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks all.