What's new

Winter Wonderland?

boogaguy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
594
Reaction score
2
Location
Earth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
WinterScene.jpg
 
I like it. I would've liked to see a little bit more light leading into the trees.
 
Yes its dark... it was night time.
I really do prefer dark photos and dark subjects.
I dont like the standard snow pics. The fence post etc...
Its difficult to get a unique snow pic.
 
I like it man. It is easy on the eyes and still has an interesting edge....makes you wonder. Good job.
 
Thank you.
 
Very cool. It's definitely very different. I think with just a slight more light on the road, lighting up a couple of extra trees, it would be perfect.

Did you use a flash, or were the trees lit up by your headlights, or a steet light?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom