Winter Wonderland

SunnyDelight

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So I took a REALLY long drive today and managed to get a couple decent shots. The first one was taken while the car was in motion so it's not very sharp, but I kinda like the softness of it. The second is just a nice tree covered in hoar frost, and the third is the winter shot of a 4-season series that I'm planning. What do you all think?

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

Whoa. I really like that hut.
And I am already looking forward to your four-seasons collage of this very hut once it is finished! That is ONE cool place to go to for an all-around-the-year shoot!
Snow!
Brrr!
Still none of that here. Grey, rainy November days ... and a forecast that says on Thursday temps will rise to 20°C /68F (!) in some parts of Germany (not up here in the north, I guess, but we'll get well over 15°C, too. :shock: Now THAT is not right, either!!!

thank you lafoto! after looking at your pics for the last few months praise like that coming from you is just fabulous!!!!! i was actually thinking about using a different decrepit building for each photo in the series.... but we will have to see how spring goes eh?

stunning stuff

#2 is amazing

i like the third one, can't wait to see future shots in the series. :thumbup: I thought it was cold here today... 74F/23C... :sun:

yea #3 is my favorite I really like old barns. and I like how in # two the snow makes all the bare branches stand out. Good Stuff

Most reactions

Back