Twig TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 23, 2008 #1
ernie TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2007 Messages 897 Reaction score 0 Location Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #2 you do have a thing with trees and forests don't you? very nice photos, great use of different colors. the watermarks are a bit too large for my liking though.
you do have a thing with trees and forests don't you? very nice photos, great use of different colors. the watermarks are a bit too large for my liking though.
Twig TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I looooove trees and forests. =D Thanks. =) And yup, I need to do something different with my watermark. =\
I looooove trees and forests. =D Thanks. =) And yup, I need to do something different with my watermark. =\
cameramike TPF Noob! Joined Sep 4, 2007 Messages 875 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #4 love them, not a big fan of the red one though, but the last one, i could defiantly see hanging on my wall. great job
love them, not a big fan of the red one though, but the last one, i could defiantly see hanging on my wall. great job
MissMia TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2007 Messages 3,573 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #5 Love these! *Wishing I had trees and snow here instead of cactus*
Ajay TPF Noob! Joined Oct 3, 2007 Messages 1,249 Reaction score 1 Location Roanoke, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #6 I love everything about these except the vignetting - I think it's a little too heavy.
chantal7 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 18, 2007 Messages 583 Reaction score 1 Location Canada, Sk Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #7 Twig said: I looooove trees and forests. =D Thanks. =) And yup, I need to do something different with my watermark. =\ Click to expand... I think the water marks are fine, you get a lot of people who are picky about them though :er:. Lots of thieves, the more the watermark the better. Keep your images safe! lol. Very nice pictures, I hate winter though
Twig said: I looooove trees and forests. =D Thanks. =) And yup, I need to do something different with my watermark. =\ Click to expand... I think the water marks are fine, you get a lot of people who are picky about them though :er:. Lots of thieves, the more the watermark the better. Keep your images safe! lol. Very nice pictures, I hate winter though