Keischa-Assili TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2010 Messages 22 Reaction score 0 Location --- Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 7, 2010 #1
C Centralian TPF Noob! Joined Jun 5, 2010 Messages 33 Reaction score 0 Location Alice Springs, NT, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 11, 2010 #2 I could have sworn I commented on this shot. Anyway I think it could be made a lot better by cloning out the branches at the top and then add some contrast to the sky, a bit of sharpening and crop out some of the foreground. Cheers Centralian
I could have sworn I commented on this shot. Anyway I think it could be made a lot better by cloning out the branches at the top and then add some contrast to the sky, a bit of sharpening and crop out some of the foreground. Cheers Centralian