What's new

Winterland

Dwayne Oakes

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
425
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for taking a look !

-Nikon D80/Nikkor 18-70mm
-1/6 seconds @ f/16
-52mm
-ISO 100
-Ev +1 2/3
-straight out of the camera

Take care,

Dwayne Oakes

p130343077-4.jpg
 
Great exposure! I'm liking the whiteness of the whites. I just wish there was more detail on the ice in the water.
 
It looks really nice but in my opinion I think it would be better with a more defined focal point.
 
Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it !

Take care,

Dwayne Oakes
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom