D Dmitri No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 5,882 Reaction score 44 Location End of the line Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 1, 2010 #1 c&c always appreciated
HikinMike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 6, 2009 Messages 1,438 Reaction score 147 Location Atwater, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 1, 2010 #2 I think your WB is off and it's a bit over saturated for my tastes. It does look cold though!
D Dmitri No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 5,882 Reaction score 44 Location End of the line Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 1, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you Mike. I find it so difficult sometimes to judge my own photos objectively. I thank you for your honesty.
Thank you Mike. I find it so difficult sometimes to judge my own photos objectively. I thank you for your honesty.