Wireless Tether?

what you might be able to do this is just a hypothetical... get a bluetooh dongle with a female usb to mini usb into the camera and set it up to be transmitted that way... or if there is just a wireless usb transmitter to a usb hub or somthing like that...

Wireless Tether...sounds like a contradiction in terms to me.

Tether: is a cord that anchors something movable to a stationary point. There are a number of applications for tethers, but the primary use is limiting the movement of animals.

Wireless: is the transfer of information over a distance without the use of electrical conductors or wires.

Wireless Tether...sounds like a contradiction in terms to me.

Tether: is a cord that anchors something movable to a stationary point. There are a number of applications for tethers, but the primary use is limiting the movement of animals.

Wireless: is the transfer of information over a distance without the use of electrical conductors or wires.

This is correct, and precisely why Phil Canon (President of Canon) once told me it was this oxymoronic observation that prevented the development of this ingenious device.

The phrase "Google is your friend" should DIE... please..... it's been used more than "Show me the money" and "Where's the beef?"... Move on and find a new witty saying.....

This is correct, and precisely why Phil Canon (President of Canon) once told me it was this oxymoronic observation that prevented the development of this ingenious device.

The phrase "Google is your friend" should DIE... please..... it's been used more than "Show me the money" and "Where's the beef?"... Move on and find a new witty saying.....

Oprah at a pie eathing contest is your friend.

you people are all *****d up. pull the sticks out of your ass*s and *****ing help eachother. you're all running around like youre blindfolded and butt raped. jeez. wheres the love, fuc*ers

easy there noob.... it's a dead thread...

it's a little rich to be blithering and ranting on people to be constructive while at the same time offering nothing to the thread...

Most reactions

Back