wires

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
12189012-L.jpg

Cool image, Jon, I can see why you wanted to capture it. :D The wires look weird to me.....almost like they are haloed in some areas. Gives the image a surreal look. Can you explain your technique here?

hmmm, i see what you guys mean. i don't know why it look like that. maybe it happened when i channel mixed it. let me see if i can fix it. do you think it's worth it?

This picture...makes me feel that I can walk into it. Very nice again jon. I really like this. :)

i like your 2nd version much better. Its not as bright and I think this picture has more of a surreal feeling to it.

I like the 1st version, even if it's a bit too bright. I like its contrasted aspect, and the composition is good.
0063.gif

Whoa all those wires, I wouldn't even attempt a shot like that, and you made it look good :scratch: I have to say I prefer the 2nd surreal like shot as the wires stand out against the sky better. Very good!

I like the 2nd one more, and it looks like a night with a very strong moon to me. Great edit! :thumbsup:

I think Kara picked it off. They each have a totally separate mood. :D

I like the 2nd one the best. Great job once again JonMikal

Most reactions

Back