Wish I could go back

scooter2044

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nothing fancy, just a simple photo, but one of my favorites from our trip. I was the only one on the island at the time and everything was so quiet and peaceful. There were many different birds (and lots of mosquitoes). There was even a racoon who startled me so bad that I didn't have time to lift the camera before he was gone, Would loved to have stayed longer, but the light was fading too fast for my camera. I only wish I had found this place earlier as we had to pack up to leave the next morning.

burtonisland2
by Sheila Swindell, on Flickr

Nice! Did you get any long exposures?
Jasii
No, I didn't. I've only had my camera for about 3 months and haven't had any practice yet with long exposure. I was afraid it would take too much time and I wouldn't get the pictures I wanted. I'm still working on the basics. That will be next on my list.

Nice! Did you get any long exposures?
Jasii
No, I didn't. I've only had my camera for about 3 months and haven't had any practice yet with long exposure. I was afraid it would take too much time and I wouldn't get the pictures I wanted. I'm still working on the basics. That will be next on my list.
We all start someday, don't we? All you'd need is a couple of GND's , a ND filter and some good reads and you'll be right in the middle of action. :)
Wishing you all the best,
Jasii

Here's a quick quick edit
Just got a lil more details from the FG.

Attachments

• test TPF.jpg
    test TPF.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 107

Most reactions

Back