What's new

Witch City Superior Courthouse - III

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had the VERY unique opportunity to be able to get my camera and equipment into the Salem, MA Superior Courthouse today. (I'm still trying to figure out if this is where the witch trials occurred... I'm not certain, but it's most certainly a dark and creepy place, regardless.) :)

I could only shoot the library today (working on getting in a bit deeper), but I could honestly have spent a MONTH in the library alone. I tried to be good and constrained my stay to an hour so as not to wear out my welcome. :)

EDIT: This is one in the series. I hope folks don't mind many posts, but I figured it would be easier to focus discussion and I liked a lot of these.

C&C welcome, of course.

Salem%20Courthouse%20and%20Library%20-%20051.jpg
 
but this was the first one that caught my eye.
You should at least update this part when posting these in separate threads :lol:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Oh whoops, lol. good point.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Hope folks don't mind a little *bump*... just curious to hear more reactions. (you know, more than just invisible picking on me for my copy/paste failures) :lol:
 
The diagonal bands of colour are quite striking.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
Thanks, John. I'm glad you liked it and appreciate the comment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom