What's new

Witch on a Stick

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
f/5 @ 68 mm, 1/2500, ISO 200

Thanks for looking.
 
Last edited:
That's one heck of a nose on her. Cool shot.
 
looks look candy floss that has gone bad to me, but great shot nonetheless!
clear.gif
 
Looks more like a teddy bear than a witch :D

ttfn
CDL
I saw a teddy bear first too. I really had to work to see a witch. That's the problem with optical illusions.
Hmm, power of suggestion as well. With the thread title and my eye going to the witch's "eye" first then traveling downward, I immediately saw the witch. Then reading further and seeing mention of the teddy bear, I looked back at the image and saw the teddy bear. Now, it definitely looks more like a teddy bear than a witch. It's definitely almost a perfect teddy bear.
 
First time seeing a teddy witch :)

Cheers!
mylo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom