Witches Knickers, (suitable for work, but not your sanity...)

Tim Tucker 2

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've always loved this descriptive phrase, it's roots in the nature of the way they behave in the wind. It conjours a vision of something ephemeral, not of this world, with it's own dark motive. Almost as though they have their own life force and are determined to escape the earthly trap...

It's also an odd contradiction in photography that although you all know how the effect is created, you can't always shake your belief that a photograph is a frozen moment in time, something captured and shown in it's true form...

img092_sRGB_ss copy.jpg

Is this just an old piece of cloth caught on a fence and blowing in the wind? I can't tell. I asked the other half if she had heard the term before and she thought it referred to some type plant.

Is this just an old piece of cloth caught on a fence and blowing in the wind? I can't tell. I asked the other half if she had heard the term before and she thought it referred to some type plant.

It's the thin black shrink wrap used for bailing silage blown on the wind and caught on the barbed wire fences. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back