What's new

With apologies to mishele

amolitor

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
2,131
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Comment if you like, I'm just foolin around.
 

Attachments

  • $Blurry Dino Small.webp
    $Blurry Dino Small.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 118
Rather underexposed....don't you think?
 
An ancient Chinese riddle comes to mind: "What is the sound of one hand making a thumbs down gesture on an internet forum?"
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
It sounds like PLBBBBBBBBBBT!
 
I was wondering though...if a photo post falls flat on its face, and nobody's around to see that, does it still make a sound???

I need help with these tough philosophical-type questions...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #6
Photos falling flat are pretty quiet even if people ARE around, really.

While everyone is, of course, free to comment on whatever aspects of it they like, this photo's just a little demo of farting around with technique.
 
Sorry, amolitor, but I just dont get it... I like some of your work, and I dont think this is one of your best. I just dont think it tells a story, and the effect (light painting I am guessing?) just does not add to it...
 
i think you are at the brim of breaking the secret ;)
Please repeat the experiment with more petalled ones
Regards :D
 
Apologies?! lol Keep trying.
 
I can visualize the necessary materials, but I don't seem to *possess* them!
 
It is a stuffed dinosaur, photographed "In the style of" mishele. Possibly using a completely different technique, but I feel that what I am doing could be refined into producing images quite similar to what she does with flowers (leaving aside any judgements of whether my hypothetical pictures would be any good).
 
Ah, mishele will not share her secrets? I wish you good luck in gaining her approval, she seems to be a tough cookie.

I think your technique may be similar, it looks very close to the flower effect.
 
"Investigating" Mishele's technique(s) will frustrate the hell out of you and give you the biggest creative-process induced boner all at once. I've been trying for like, a year, and I've really seen some improvements, changes in the way I see things, etc... though I've still not cracked the code. Very inspiring to say the least.
 
Last edited:
jowensphoto said:
"Investigating" Mishele's technique(s) will frustrate the hell out of you and give you the biggest creative-process induced boner all at once.QUOTE]

I lol'd.....then I got all tingly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom