Without and obnoxious juvenile...

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...like myself around, this board is pretty dead.

If you guys don't start talking, I'm gonna go make a political thread and get myself banned or something.

I'm kidding.

So like...when is this day going to friggin end already?

I'm just sitting here, making it look like i'm busy.

They keep giving me these really ****ty conferences at work, and it's driving me nuts.

Paperwork!!! That's okay, I'll move to the other desk..more paperwork. I think I'll go get my employees to stage a revolt... :twisted:

I have stuff to do but I've been doing so much that i dont really care to do any of it today. PLUS ive been coughin up some nasties lately and feel like poop. the off topic goes a bit slow at times. school is back in full force.

It's my Friday today......20 minutes and I'm done working....but then I have to clean and go to school :grumpy:

today was boring at school...we had an assembly at the end of the day which always sucks because by the end of last period you just want to go home. the assembly was rather boring too, something about science. the only thing i remember is "if alzheimer's or parkinson's doesn't get you, cancer will", not the most uplifting of assemblies ive had but whatever.

I have been sittin here at work also trying to look busy and trying to make som eposts without anybody seeing. I am here for 1 more week and i have nothing to do. Oh well i will go and walk around for an hour then sit, then talk to the boss about nothing, then go home.

The good thing is, i get to listen to music all day these days so it not to bad.

Most reactions

Back