Wolves(Contains graphic images)

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Spent an awesome afternoon with Anty, and Airic, at the Haliburton Wolf compound. I managed to pry my lens from Anty for a few shots. Tough lighting there, as we had to shoot through tinted glass against the snow, with the sun/snow flurry mix.

CRW_2841-01z.jpg

CRW_2881-01z.jpg

CRW_2845-01a.jpg

CRW_2839-02a.jpg

CRW_2804-02aa.jpg

For those of you with weak stomachs.....do not scroll past here.

CRW_2903-01aa.jpg

My favorite shot of the day, and I messed up the settings. :x :x
CRW_2908-02a.jpg

AwwwooooOOoooooo!!!!!! Nice ones, Chiller. You really captured some great moments there. 1, 3 and 5 are my faves.

Thanks again for the use of the 'big lens'. (170-500). I'm totally dissatisfied with my 17-200 now, thanks to you.
whatever.gif

well there's not a bad shot amongst them.
As for picking a fave, either 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 I mean, come Chiller play the game there should always one thats a bit better than the rest

great stuff chilly :thumbup: ... you gotta love those eyes... gorgeous animals... you got good captures here.

Once again, i seemed to have missed an awsome "meetup". Great shots here Chiller. #2 has a really great feel for me. Thanks for sharing.

Once again, i seemed to have missed an awsome "meetup". Great shots here Chiller. #2 has a really great feel for me. Thanks for sharing.

I know how you feel, I didn't get invited either :lol:

Wow, awesome shots. I know that's in Canada (at least, I'm pretty sure), but where exactly is it? I think I'd like to visit sometime.

Those are some amazing shots. The capture of the wolf's glaring eyes in #6 is fantastic!

Sweet shots Carl. It was a fantastic day. Maybe I should start running excursions up there. Can't wait until we meet again.

Eric

This is a photo of Anty and Chiller fighting for position after Anty wrestled Chiller to the ground and took his lens. It was not a pretty sight but rivalled the scraps the wolves were getting into. I’m glad I shoot Nikon as no one wanted my lens.

Eric

wolves20072113968copy.jpg

Awww, folks, do you know how much I envy you the experience!?!?

I mean, not only the experience of seeing wolves like this and taking photos like the ones you took, but also the experience of meeting and going out together? I would have left any of you and your lenses alone if that would have been the price for being with you, the chance to meet up with you alone would have meant so much to me!

And hey, Chiller: tough lighting? Hard time?
Your photos don't show it!
They are all ... perfect!!! Wow.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back