Woman at table

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Couldn't resist walking by this. I was initially drawn to reflection presented by the old lead glass. XT2, 60mm macro, custom chrome simulation. Where's the polaroid when you need it? at home in broken state.

DSCF6418E .jpg

Neat pic! Looks like she is cracking nuts?

She was making a pie and cookies which I had a slice of. It was made and cooked all, the old fashion way, from scratch and in a cast iron stove with wood. Gary and Jona would probably understand, I just consumed. Delish.

Nice conversion! But I must say, I like the color version, too. The face needs some lightening in that one, too. But the colors are so soft and pretty here, it's a real winner.

What a difference. Love the B&W

Nice conversion! But I must say, I like the color version, too. The face needs some lightening in that one, too. But the colors are so soft and pretty here, it's a real winner.
Thanks. I am such a SOOC butt head, I will revisit color one as well for lighting the face. I think I may have forgot to press the AE-L button. I was thinking I did it but I may have pre-mature EC'd. I've done that on occasion.

Your choice of posting the color shot as taken was the correct choice. It is an excellent image inviting thoughtful perusal. I'm so glad I have properly functioning cone cells and am not limited to seeing the world in black, white and gray.

Your choice of posting the color shot as taken was the correct choice. It is an excellent image inviting thoughtful perusal. I'm so glad I have properly functioning cone cells and am not limited to seeing the world in black, white and gray.

Thanks. I much prefer the color version. I think the visual of using the chrome simulation works to. I never even considered B&W until it was mentioned and it think it makes the image less emotional.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back