Yes, the "post" is definitely a rule-breaker. It would have been easy to avoid it but was never a consideration in the setup and capture of this shot. The right, darker side is caused by the presence of a darkened plexiglass.
Thanks to all of you for your comments and critique - it is always appreciated as I never know if what I see will be seen by others. I shy away from providing an interpretation of my own images so as to let the image speak however it may to each viewer - but in this case some of you have touched on some aspects that made me like and post it - particularly the dark and light sides, to me, being a representation of the dream and real states travellers often go through in that relaxed, dozing state of mind.
Tuna
P.S. JonMikal, I thought maybe you would have noticed the map - taken on the Blue line.