What's new

Woo-Hoo! Casting Shot!

oh wait.. are these for cc?
they all look pretty good to me.
1, the table kind of falls off there
2 good , good focus on the fitting, needs some leveling
3 could have done more with the shadow, level problem and background issues. consider a more creative pov
4 the lighting is distracting drawing focus from your main subject, background issues , could use a crop
5 could use some cropping. couple have exposure issues as well.
 
let me guess. made in china?

Of course. Designed in outer Mongolia. Instruction sheet written in Afghanistan.

I've had to re-engineer parts of many machines over the years.
 
Thanks. Building this (and buying it) is the start of many happy days mixing and carrying concrete. I have to fix my basement wall, and perhaps a concrete patio, and maybe some walks.
You do know you can have the stuff delivered... ;)

Ah, yes, I am aware of that. I have to patch up about 6 feet above the floor, so even if I could get the concrete down there, I would have to build heavy forms and bracing.

I thought about hiring a pumper to pump the concrete from the street into my basement (no smart remarks, please) but considering the weight of concrete, I would have to hire a small army of college students to wrestle the hose.

So I figure if I do this a little at a time, the formwork won't have to be so heavy, and the cost of the machine can be recouped when I sell it.

Yeah, I know, I don't do things the normal way. But I tried to hire a contractor to fix the wall, and got only one to show up, and he didn't offer a bid.
photo of the wall please. and yes, we did one, we ran the chute through a windows, knocked a section out of the floor and dropped the crete into the basement. forms along the entire wall with rebar to the existing wall . was a pita. And wasn't even my house I just helped a little. Forms were so heavy we had to run beams to the opposite wall to hold them. you don't want to do that, you are right.

They make the little motor driven mixers too. But sounds like you got it together and know what you are doing.

pics of wall please and these aforementioned other areas.... :lmao:
 
oh wait.. are these for cc?
they all look pretty good to me.
1, the table kind of falls off there
2 good , good focus on the fitting, needs some leveling
3 could have done more with the shadow, level problem and background issues. consider a more creative pov
4 the lighting is distracting drawing focus from your main subject, background issues , could use a crop
5 could use some cropping. couple have exposure issues as well.

LOL LOL LOL :cheers:

Thanks for the critique! I'll work on those.
 
pics of wall please and these aforementioned other areas.... :lmao:

Oh, man, that would be so embarrassing. As it is, I'm pretty much stuck in this old house; fixing, patching, remodeling.
 
Darn it, Designer. It's not "old house", it's "an exquisite heirloom restoration", with indescribable charm. I live in one of those too. ;)
 
Darn it, Designer. It's not "old house", it's "an exquisite heirloom restoration", with indescribable charm. I live in one of those too. ;)

Yeah, I am amazed at all the people who say; "I would love an old house like this". But they never make me an offer. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom