PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 4, 2012 #1 At the abandoned factory. Wood<Angel3Work by Judi Smelko, on Flickr
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 4, 2012 #2 What an odd little detail! Nice spotting of it, Judi!
pgriz Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 30, 2010 Messages 6,734 Reaction score 3,221 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 4, 2012 #3 Judi, was that shot inverted? The light seems to come from the bottom... Ah, stupid me - NOW I see what you are trying to show. I've seen these as well, and completely missed the hidden angel. You have a very good eye.
Judi, was that shot inverted? The light seems to come from the bottom... Ah, stupid me - NOW I see what you are trying to show. I've seen these as well, and completely missed the hidden angel. You have a very good eye.
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 5, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks Derrel and Pgriz Good catch Pgriz I wondered how long it would take for someone to notice that lol
Thanks Derrel and Pgriz Good catch Pgriz I wondered how long it would take for someone to notice that lol
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 5, 2012 #5 You invented it; then you inverted it.... I really like this
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 5, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks Frequency