Wood Bark texture

charlie76

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two types of wood bark washing from the river into the ocean...found laying together on the beach..

beach wood 27 by charlie766, on Flickr

I was going to say: "You been posting a lot of your wood lately" but then though it may be inappropriate :lol:

PinkDoor said:
I was going to say: "You been posting a lot of your wood lately" but then though it may be inappropriate :lol:

Yep...it's wood month...didn't u know? I'll record your comment as wood joke #94 for the month. I gettin used to it

Your Wood images are excellent, almost every time...yet i think you may please include some non-wood images also, keeping your main interest intact... other genre also need your kind attention ;)

I think even this image is a deviation from your track to some extent... and it has come out very well :D

Frequency said:
Your Wood images are excellent, almost every time...yet i think you may please include some non-wood images also, keeping your main interest intact... other genre also need your kind attention ;)

I think even this image is a deviation from your track to some extent... and it has come out very well :D

Yep I hear ya. I actually do have reasons for doing all this wood lately. Right now I live in Northern CA...big logging area...for decades. All the wood is washed out by the rivers into the ocean. At the mouths of the rivers, the wood gathers....years and years worth. I'm about to move away...might not get to shoot this area for a long time...so I'm trying to get as much as I can. I was actually at the coast today. So...that's why

At first glance, my mind tricked me into thinking this was an aerial photograph of two different kinds of wispy tall grass that has been trampled over. :lol:
But its bark! haha I like your photo, It kinda got my imagination going there for a minute!

nmasters said:
At first glance, my mind tricked me into thinking this was an aerial photograph of two different kinds of wispy tall grass that has been trampled over. :lol:
But its bark! haha I like your photo, It kinda got my imagination going there for a minute!
That's what it's all about man!

Frequency said:

Yep I hear ya. I actually do have reasons for doing all this wood lately. Right now I live in Northern CA...big logging area...for decades. All the wood is washed out by the rivers into the ocean. At the mouths of the rivers, the wood gathers....years and years worth. I'm about to move away...might not get to shoot this area for a long time...so I'm trying to get as much as I can. I was actually at the coast today. So...that's why

You must gather as much as you can, because they will be valuable treasures if archived for public; mine was just a curiosity to see your other styles..... :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back