What's new

Wooden Birds

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Paul44's "Dragon"-thread inspired me to post these two gnarled pieces of wood that both remind me of birds somehow:

4404582622_d2a7b6e4f8_o.jpg

Seen in the Teide National Park on the island of Tenerife in December 2009

4563156112_b2085d74d2_o.jpg

Seen in the Taurus Mountains in Turkey in March 2010
 
Well done!

Maybe this type of shot could make for a new thread in the "Themes" section?!

Cheers,

~sheltifan
 
Corinna
The first one you shot, looks like you killed it. ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Nooo. It was resting there as you can see it!
RESTING!
That bird is NOT dead! :D :D :D
I did not shoot it.
I took its photo! :greenpbl:
 
I thought the first one was a bird until I read what you wrote!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom