What's new

Woody perennial portraits.

powasky

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 5, 2011
Messages
168
Reaction score
14
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
#1

Scan-130131-0009_zps840f3e8c.jpg



#2

Scan-130131-0008_zpse3de2986.jpg



#3

Scan-130131-0006_zpse78520e1.jpg



#4

Scan-130131-0005_zpsfa8be7c6.jpg


Please don't c/c any of these images. My heart is too weak to take it.
 
Um, okay then...thank you for posting on the forum?
 
Thank you based rexbobcat.
 
For those who took my comment in the OP seriously...I'd actually love some C&C.

All of these were shot in TriX and developed at home in Caffenol.

They were taken at Manassas Battlefield, in the Deep Cut area.
 
Compositionally boring. Utilizing only darks and midtones but no brights/whites make them look muddy and dull. Trying to understand the point of producing grayscale images in RGB also.
 
What about pulling the end points in a little on the levels on photoshop - Buster's right - there's not much above mid-grey.

Better still, some dodging and burning.. The below is just a quick levels tweak and little extra contrast;

before:

$Scan-130131-0008_zpse3de2986.webp

after:

$Scan-130131-0008_zpse3de2986 copy.webp
 
I am going to nitpick on another side...dirty negatives! Yuck!
 
I kinda like 'em, but since you're requested no C&C I'll respect that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom