Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Dec 12, 2005 #1
puzzle TPF Noob! Joined Jun 2, 2005 Messages 371 Reaction score 23 Location Scotland Dec 13, 2005 #2 ok, it took me a few seconds .... Nice texture
PlasticSpanner TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 4,125 Reaction score 51 Location Cheshire, England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 13, 2005 #3 I almost didn't look because I thought it would just be another slobering dog pic! Nice shot & good exposure & texture!:thumbup:
I almost didn't look because I thought it would just be another slobering dog pic! Nice shot & good exposure & texture!:thumbup:
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 13, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #4 (A) BARK! I found this funny in the morning already but earlier today I so was NOT in reply-mode.... But I still like the title going with the tree bark and the texture and contrasts of this are really nice.
(A) BARK! I found this funny in the morning already but earlier today I so was NOT in reply-mode.... But I still like the title going with the tree bark and the texture and contrasts of this are really nice.
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Dec 13, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 PlasticSpanner said: I almost didn't look because I thought it would just be another slobering dog pic! Click to expand... I figured thats why I wasn't getting any feedback.lol. Thanks guys and gals for the comments.
PlasticSpanner said: I almost didn't look because I thought it would just be another slobering dog pic! Click to expand... I figured thats why I wasn't getting any feedback.lol. Thanks guys and gals for the comments.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Dec 13, 2005 #6 LaFoto said: (A) BARK! I found this funny in the morning already but earlier today I so was NOT in reply-mode.... But I still like the title going with the tree bark and the texture and contrasts of this are really nice. Click to expand... thanks Corinna, i've been trying to figure this out all day love the texture!
LaFoto said: (A) BARK! I found this funny in the morning already but earlier today I so was NOT in reply-mode.... But I still like the title going with the tree bark and the texture and contrasts of this are really nice. Click to expand... thanks Corinna, i've been trying to figure this out all day love the texture!
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Dec 13, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks J-Mizzle.