Woohoo!! Bonus time

voodoocat said:
Well I just ordered my tripod :D

Bogen 2021PRO legs I was going to get the 3001 but 54" is too short of a maximum height. I need something I can use with portraits when someone is standing up.

Bogen 3030 3 way head

It was $240 at the photo supply store locally.
$218 after shipping from B&H
and I got it brand new from keh.com for $198 after shipping

Awesome! THIS is the head I got. I got basically the non-pro version of those legs (I don't have that low-angle adaptor on mine. :D

Neato. most of my landscapes are wide angle low angle shots this tripod is going to be a godsend.

All this talk of new tripods is making me jealous. I have this brand new ball-head sitting in the box and no bonus check to get the legs with! :cry:

Walt said:
All this talk of new tripods is making me jealous. I have this brand new ball-head sitting in the box and no bonus check to get the legs with! :cry:

Speaking of tripods, last Friday I discovered mine can tilt 90 degree's for portrait pictures. :0) Ive had this thing for almost a year and I didnt know it could do that. I always did wonder what the one knob was for. Wonder what other tricks it will show me later on, hehe. Its a Vivitar, not sure waht number, im thinking 2100 or 3100 or something. Something like US $50 in walmart. Its got a quick release which is nice but I use it with 2 cameras. I looked on vivitars website but I didnt see a 2nd quick release thing for sale there.

Most reactions

Back