Woohoo! Its Friday!

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After being cooped up in the office all day today I had to go for a serene walk in the Marsh before heading home. The trees are really filling in and the light is starting to vanish on the bird feeder trail.

lynde2006552099copy.jpg

lynde2006552115copy.jpg

lynde2006552125copy.jpg

lynde2006552137copy.jpg

lynde2006552141copy.jpg

The Trilliums have really come out this last week and cover a good portion of the forest floor.
lynde2006552148copy.jpg

lynde2006552150copy.jpg

lynde2006552166copy.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Eric

Oh Eric, every one of those is a beautiful shot! The bird shots are awesome, as ever (although I'm still amazed at the closeups you get), and the trillium shots are wonderful too...I don't think I've ever seen so many in one place as in that last shot. Thanks for sharing these. Really.

Always a pleasure to view your work, Airic! :)

I'm a big cardinal lover, so that first shot is extra cool to me. :thumbup: Great series.

these are real nice airic, great job..... good variety of woodland life :thumbup:

These are very nice Airic!

How did you manage to catch a chipmuck??? I am impressed. Those guys are hard to catch than lightning...

Great shots. I love the detail and colors... Super rich...

Thanks everyone. Those Chipmunks only stop for a second or two, usually they just ask if I have seen Chiller recently :) then they ask “Buddy can you spare a peanut”

Eric

Great series! My favorite is the last one, but they are all fantastic!

The chipmonk is great, are they as cute in behaviour as the look? and the portrait of the bird (what is it? we dont get them here) is fantastic, how did you get it, put seed on the end of the lense and wait :). The first of the trilliums is my fave, for some reason forrest floor fauna usually has a mat texture that i dont think works for photography often but this one is fills the frame very nicely.

tim

Great series, love the one of the red cardinal.

Most reactions

Back